Home is where the heart is.
A Friendly Home Healthcare is a Medicare certified Home Care agency owned by people who care. We are not a franchise, but rather, a privately owned company in Richardson, TX, serving 16 counties, and committed to providing quality home care for the last 10 years.
Who We Help
- Those who are looking to shorten a hospital or nursing home stay.
- Those who are returning home after an illness or injury and have not reached former health or ability.
- Those who need additional one-on-one teaching about medications, diet or health regimens.
- Those whose condition presents a likelihood of worsening, and nursing observation could help.
- Those whose leg weakness or gait presents a likelihood of a fall injury.
Advantages of A Friendly Home Healthcare
- Care in the home is more affordable, and less costly.
- Care is supervised by your own personal doctor.
- Medicare pays 100% for qualified patients. We also accept most insurance.
- Multiple visits spread over weeks or months to make sure recovery proceeds according to plan.
- Health and safety strategies taught in the environment in which they will be used – the home itself.
- Recovery from stroke and other challenges goes more smoothly and accomplishes greater results when rehabilitation occurs in the home environment.
Our mission is to participate as an active part of the community to meet the home health needs of the patient by delivering value-driven, high-quality, compassionate care.
Our vision is to stay in the forefront as the premier home health agency for the twenty-first century by providing quality care with a commitment to service excellence.
Our Values Excellence in Care, as demonstrated through:
- Integrity Service
- Continuous learning
- All of our staff is professionally trained in their field of expertise.
- Each employee has passed a pre-employment screening that includes a criminal background check.
- We provide bilingual nurses to ensure the Spanish-speaking patient can communicate effectively with their care providers.
- Our staff members continue their education by receiving ongoing in-service training.